Leap is an electrically adjustable range of desking comprising of a single stand-alone desk & bench desk.
Our frames can be manually expanded to accommodate tops from 1200mm to 1800mm in width and electronically adjusted from 655 to 1255mm in height, all at the touch of a finger with the touch-sensitive controls.
Each user can adjust their own desk height individually via the memory master control unit.
Leap also features anti-trap technology meaning if it encounters an obstruction as it is going down it will stop and retract 2cm. Leap is test certified to EN527.
Leap has been laboratory test certified by Satra and has passed the following tests: EN 527-1:2011 & EN 527-2:2016 including motor durability test.
Leap products are WEEE certified (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment). Any electrical goods you purchase from us we will recycle for free at the end of their life
cycle. By being WEEE registered we can help make an environmental difference.
- Height 595 – max 1245mm, stroke: 650mm
- Available in 2 depths of top: 700mm & 800mm
- Frames to fit widths of top: 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800mm
- Speed 40mm/s
- Lifting Power: distributed load – 125kg
- Max Weight – 100kg
- Noise < 50 decibels
- Power 220-230V
- Control Box: control unit 2 ports voltage input 220-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Six-access anti-collision software – prevents any accidents when you or an item comes into contact with your desk.
- Overheat electrical current protection
- The handset includes options to set a minimum and maximum height, a memory button with 3 programmable memory positions, settings to lock the handset and options to set the sensitivity and retracted height.
- LED displays actual desk height.
- Low Consumption: after 10 sec. display turns off for low consumption <0,1w
- Certified EN 527-1:2011 & EN 527-2:2016 including motor durability test.